Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Marked/Unanswered questions on actual MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dochoov, Apr 12, 2007.

1. dochoov

dochoov Intercalating Death Disk 2+ Year Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Does anyone know if marking a question and leaving it unanswered is possible. If so, would an unanswered question you marked still show up as unanswered at the end of the section????

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. killinsound

killinsound Physician 10+ Year Member

Aug 30, 2006
    Yes, even if you marked a question, if you left it blank it would show up as unanswered or more as (NO under answered column)

i know, i did this.

4. dochoov

dochoov Intercalating Death Disk 2+ Year Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Phew. I'm pretty sure I marked some and left them blank, but I didn't have time to review any of my marked questions at the end. I almost plunged into another MCAT-induced depression.

5. Surf Rx

Surf Rx 7+ Year Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Wait...I don't mean to be a buzzkill but isn't it a bad idea to leave a question unmarked/unanswered?

6. mongrel

mongrel Assoc. Prof. Dogsuit 5+ Year Member

Yes. You should always put an answer and then just mark the "highlight" or "Come back" button so you can see which one it was on the question list at the end of your test.