• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Dec 21, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi everyone when Marquette dental university in Wisconsin will start accepting application for foreign trained dentist ?
I know the deadline is mention on the website January 1st .
When admission process will begin ( which month) in 2021 ?

Sep 23, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi everyone when Marquette dental university in Wisconsin will start accepting application for foreign trained dentist ?
I know the deadline is mention on the website January 1st .
When admission process will begin ( which month) in 2021 ?
Never. They don't accept internationally trained dentists. If you apply you are going to receive an email that they don's have any seats this year. Like years before... Same with dental school in Louisville.

Dec 21, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Never. They don't accept internationally trained dentists. If you apply you are going to receive an email that they don's have any seats this year. Like years before... Same with dental school in Louisville.
So there is no use of applying to Marquette although I am a Wisconsin citizen ??

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.