Marquette University: Biomedical Sciences

student.runner

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-

In advance, thank you for the responses. I was wondering if there were any Marquette alumni on SDN who could give me some feedback about Pre-Med at Marquette. I read about the Biomedical Major on their website. In theory, it sounds like a great program, but I would appreciate some input from anyone about a major in Biomedical Sciences. I do great in all of my high school science classes and have a high interest in science, human body, etc. I know that college is a lot harder than high school and that career paths can change, but I'm just thinking ahead a little bit. I'm a very hard and smart worker so I think I can handle the workload of pre-med. I read some other forums regarding Marquette and Biomedical Science major and haven't gotten a lot of quality info from them. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey so I'm a current freshmen at Marquette in biomedical sciences so I have not really gotten into the strictly biomed classes yet. But overall the program seems really great plus you can take gross anatomy as an undergrad. Happy to answer any more questions