Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

rejected yesterday :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know the schools thoughts on a letter of intent? Or know of anyone who sent one?

Received a application on hold for continuous review email on 12/2o

Does anyone know if the last non-resident interviews have been completed already?

It says on their website they interview through February? Or is that for in state only

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke with admissions. I am OOS, and they said they still have a few interview slots open until March.

Did anyone hear from them today? or get any emails after a january interview?

welcome to the waitlist club yall we have snacks and beverages 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Is Marquette done with interviewing for this cycle? If so, did the admission committee confirm this somewhere?

Anyone know when they are giving out rejections like pre interview rejections since interviews are all done?

Based on previous year's admissions threads, they could be building a list of alternate pools for in-state and out-of-state applicants right now and will possibly start offering them towards the end of Feb. to those who have already interviewed. My guess is they're still waiting on locking in their 50 Wisconsin residents.
What would it mean to be on the alternate pool list? Is that an acceptance?

They haven't sent any acceptances since December since the class is full right now

did it say that you were a part of the alternate pool?
It said that you were previously on the waitlist and that they are making an updated alternate pool from people who email them and say they still want to be on it. Others that were on the waitlist that have accepted other offers and didn’t want to attend Marquette anymore had to email them and let them know to withdraw their application.

Reactions: 1 users
It said that you were previously on the waitlist and that they are making an updated alternate pool from people who email them and say they still want to be on it. Others that were on the waitlist that have accepted other offers and didn’t want to attend Marquette anymore had to email them and let them know to withdraw their application.
got it! thanks for sharing

did you receive an email confirmation after you sent your email to Cassie saying you were placed on the new list?

did you receive an email confirmation after you sent your email to Cassie saying you were placed on the new list?
I actually accepted a different offer so I withdrew my application, but I can say I never got a confirmation email back for that!

Reactions: 1 user