Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has Marquette sent out emails to pay supplemental fee? I applied July 11 and haven't gotten anything and my status is still "none"

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received the email to pay the fee. I submitted on July 18th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #3
Notification date:
9/2
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 7/22
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 2.91 overall: 3.35
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18 AA, 17 TS, 19 PAT, 22 Reading
Method of interview: virtual

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #1
Notification date:
9/2
Application complete date: 7/22
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.33 overall: 3.54
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 18 TS, 21 PAT, 19 Reading
Method of interview: virtual

So is this it for the OOS batch? or will Marquette do multiple batches?
Seems like OOS first but also they all have AADSAS mail out of June 1st. Could be doing it in waves of when they were submitted. I submitted mine 6/17 and have similar stats to a couple of those who got interviews but haven’t heard anything yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Seems like OOS first but also they all have AADSAS mail out of June 1st. Could be doing it in waves of when they were submitted. I submitted mine 6/17 and have similar stats to a couple of those who got interviews but haven’t heard anything yet.
Same! Hopefully they aren’t done yet

Interview #5
School: Marquette University
Notification date: 09/02
Method of notification: Portal and email
Residency: In state
Application complete date: 6/9
GPA (science, overall): 3.69, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/21/19/ No
Interview date: 9/23
Method of interview: Virtual

Interview #2
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/19/21/ No

Interview
Application complete date: 6/4
GPA (science, overall): 3.78, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/19/19/ No

Last edited:
Interview #2
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/19/21/ No
What do you mean by portal? Adea aadsas or there’s their own website like nyu and western?

game over guys, ive been reading the past years forums and marquette likes to release interviews in a single batch. congrats to those who gottem tho!

game over guys, ive been reading the past years forums and marquette likes to release interviews in a single batch. congrats to those who gottem tho!
Their website was updated and says that they may send out the interview invitation on a rolling basis rather than in one large “ blast” that has been their tradition.

Reactions: 2 users
Their website was updated and says that they may send out the interview invitation on a rolling basis rather than in one large “ blast” that has been their tradition.
oh wow this news resparked my hope. ty kind sir.

To those who got interviews, did you guys get an application complete email? I received an email after submitting my app in June about how I needed to pay the supplemental fee, and I did and received an email confirming it, but I never received an app complete email after paying the fee that my app is being sent to the committee.

To those who got interviews, did you guys get an application complete email? I received an email after submitting my app in June about how I needed to pay the supplemental fee, and I did and received an email confirming it, but I never received an app complete email after paying the fee that my app is being sent to the committee.
I just got an application received email and a supplemental confirmation

When is the next time they are sending out interviews?

Has anyone gone through the interview yet? if so how was the experience?

Has anyone gone through the interview yet? if so how was the experience?it was two 15 min interviews. Very conversational. I recommend looking at past question on sdn, very question they asked me was there. Wish you luck!

On average how many questions were asked in each interview including the introduce yourself and why dentistry.

I notice people saying they got interview invites in their portals. Does Marquette have a portal?

Going on a school tour in the upcoming weeks. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations?

Did anyone get the "thank you for interviewing" package?

Reactions: 7 users