Marry a pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else trying to score a pharmacist when they become a doctor. I totally would dig a pharmacy broad. I mean I prescribe she packages the drugs. Three syllables, one word. Oyxcodone.

Members don't see this ad.

hahahaah hilarious...yeah I'd like to score...well with anyone really.:clap:

The day Dr. Cynical scores with anyone...will be the same day that:

1) The Cubs win the World Series for the 10th time in a row.

2) Satan and his crew start making angels and building snowmen in hell.

3) Jerry Falwell and the Christian Coalition decide to endorse Larry Flynt for the Presidency of the United States.

4) George W. Bush wins the Nobel Prize..........in PHYSICS.

5) US News&World Report admit that their formula for college rankings has been flawed all these years...as a result, Harvard, Princeton, and Yale are all bumped down to make room for Montana State University, the University of Wyoming, and the University of South Dakota.

6) Playboy nominates Star Jones (from The View ) for Playmate of the Year.

7) Pat Buchanan and Trent Lott both apply for membership with the NAACP.

8) The judges from American Idol apologize for their mistake and admit that William Hung is the BEST SINGER IN AMERICA.

9) People magazine dumps Chris Rock and nominates Pauly Shore as the "Funniest Man in America."

10) I get into Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins Medical School...and both schools vy for me by offering me german cars and new houses..as long as I choose to enroll at their school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Funny guys...I'm sick and losing my voice this week but your thread makes me laugh :D

this is great stuff - i don't know why i like the most: the flynt one, the g-dub one, or the buchanan one.

Originally posted by BerkeleyPremed
The day Dr. Cynical scores with anyone...will be the same day that:

1) The Cubs win the World Series for the 10th time in a row.

2) Satan and his crew start making angels and building snowmen in hell.

3) Jerry Falwell and the Christian Coalition decide to endorse Larry Flynt for the Presidency of the United States.

4) George W. Bush wins the Nobel Prize..........in PHYSICS.

5) US News&World Report admit that their formula for college rankings has been flawed all these years...as a result, Harvard, Princeton, and Yale are all bumped down to make room for Montana State University, the University of Wyoming, and the University of South Dakota.

6) Playboy nominates Star Jones (from The View ) for Playmate of the Year.

7) Pat Buchanan and Trent Lott both apply for membership with the NAACP.

8) The judges from American Idol apologize for their mistake and admit that William Hung is the BEST SINGER IN AMERICA.

9) People magazine dumps Chris Rock and nominates Pauly Shore as the "Funniest Man in America."

10) I get into Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins Medical School...and both schools vy for me by offering me german cars and new houses..as long as I choose to enroll at their school.

Sounds like a good arrangement to me...Doctorcynical will finally have access to all of the meds that he truly needs for his disorder.

Ahaha, that was one of the funniest lists I've ever read. That post is by far the best I've read on SDN. :clap:

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Anyone else trying to score a pharmacist when they become a doctor. I totally would dig a pharmacy broad. I mean I prescribe she packages the drugs. Three syllables, one word. Oyxcodone.

ox-y-co-done

I think the Stanford med students can count.

~AS1~

I heard that PT students were better looking. Here's to allied health science centers...

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Anyone else trying to score a pharmacist when they become a doctor.
I will not sink to the level of pharmacist. My wife has to be a doctor.

Doctor or bust. :D jk

cynical i dont care what anyone says your posts make me laugh,,,always,,,marry a pharm...man why dont you just marry the funeral director hehehe free bedding then