Originally posted by BerkeleyPremed
The day Dr. Cynical scores with anyone...will be the same day that:
1) The Cubs win the World Series for the 10th time in a row.
2) Satan and his crew start making angels and building snowmen in hell.
3) Jerry Falwell and the Christian Coalition decide to endorse Larry Flynt for the Presidency of the United States.
4) George W. Bush wins the Nobel Prize..........in PHYSICS.
5) US News&World Report admit that their formula for college rankings has been flawed all these years...as a result, Harvard, Princeton, and Yale are all bumped down to make room for Montana State University, the University of Wyoming, and the University of South Dakota.
6) Playboy nominates Star Jones (from The View ) for Playmate of the Year.
7) Pat Buchanan and Trent Lott both apply for membership with the NAACP.
8) The judges from American Idol apologize for their mistake and admit that William Hung is the BEST SINGER IN AMERICA.
9) People magazine dumps Chris Rock and nominates Pauly Shore as the "Funniest Man in America."
10) I get into Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins Medical School...and both schools vy for me by offering me german cars and new houses..as long as I choose to enroll at their school.
Originally posted by doctorcynical
Anyone else trying to score a pharmacist when they become a doctor. I totally would dig a pharmacy broad. I mean I prescribe she packages the drugs. Three syllables, one word. Oyxcodone.