jkbaltimore

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
So, is anyone else having this problem?
When I try to submit my application for University of Maryland School of Dentistry, I get to a page that says 'The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator."

wildzodiac

2+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Max 2000 chars per essay (except for the ones that have max 1000 chars)

Source: found out the hard way as well.
How many essays are there in Maryland's supplemental now? There was only one when I applied.

Dec 22, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Can someone post the secondary application essays, so I could start working on them ahead of time. I just submitted the payment
Thank you

Apr 10, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
If i haven't received an secondary from Maryland, does that mean I'm already rejected? I paid the fee and everything August 1, and got a email stating that my application was under review

OP
J

jkbaltimore

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
If i haven't received an secondary from Maryland, does that mean I'm already rejected? I paid the fee and everything August 1, and got a email stating that my application was under review
Nah, I think there was a gap of 3-4 weeks between paying for MD and receiving the supplement

OP
J

jkbaltimore

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everyone, just a heads up! When you copy and paste your essays onto the MD application, make sure that your apostrophes converted over! All of my apostrophes turned into y's. Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: Rekker