Maryland Dental School Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunspear

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the Maryland Dental School website working for anyone? I want to look up the information on the site itself with regards to the address of sending supplemental fees. I know that the fee information is listed on the AADSAS file, but I want to make sure I send the check to exactly the right address.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is the Maryland Dental School website working for anyone? I want to look up the information on the site itself with regards to the address of sending supplemental fees. I know that the fee information is listed on the AADSAS file, but I want to make sure I send the check to exactly the right address.

Thanks!

It works for me. It says this:

...$85, payable to the University of Maryland. Please mail your $85 application review fee to:

Office of Admissions
University of Maryland School of Dentistry
Dean's Suite - 6th Floor South
650 West Baltimore Street - Suite 6410
Baltimore, Maryland 21201

OP,

don't forget to provide the following information on your check Maryland requires it... (i understand most of this information is on our checks, but be especially careful if you are not the one writing the check aka parents)

Full name
AADSAS ID
Address
Phone number

I put together a full list of info for a lot of the schools here
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=834651