Maryland MPJE

Started by Godslove
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Godslove

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just moved to Maryland and I need to take the MPJE exam but I am not sure which book to use. Can anyone who has any good suggestions please let me know what book they used? Thanks
 
Maryland Pharmacist Association sells a book. It is good to have a resource, but not a very good read. There may be a class around this time of year at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. I would contact them to see if one is available.
https://m360.marylandpharmacist.org/admin/forms/ViewForm.aspx?id=43411
I really like the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law. It has been helpful for every state's law exam I have taken. You just have to be careful to find the unique laws for the state that you are studying for.
http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Federal...02847659&sr=8-1&keywords=federal+pharmacy+law
 
Thanks for the helpful information. A friend recommended the MphA book you mentioned. I got it yesterday, it is indeed a hard read.