Maryland vs. Temple vs. Thomas Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Idon'tknow?? said:
Any comments about the order to rank these three programs?????????

I applied outside the match, but from what I've heard from other people who are interivewing, my rank order would be...

Temple > Maryland > TJU

I may be biased, but even if I wasn't a Temple grad, from my experience there, I would probably still rank them in this order.

I actually would probably put the latter two in a tie only because Jefferson is in the city and I'm a big city person. But I think Maryland is probably a "better" program to train at.

What do other people think who interviewed at these places?