Marymount DPT 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bfrost827

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an invite to Marymount and/or know if invitations are sent out at different times? Heard from someone that just got invited today, but myself and another applicant haven't heard anything yet. TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got an email today for an interview! I submitted my app first week of August

I also received the interview invite today, submitted my application materials at the end of September!

I have also received my email invitation to interview on Tuesday for 11/21!

Have any of you received your time for your interview yet?

I got my interview email on 25OCT and they said their "Virtual Interview Day" is 21NOV. More details are suppose to come out 11NOV.

Does anyone know what kinds of questions they like to ask during interview?

How'd everyones interview go? I also interviewed & am nervous about the acceptances coming out this upcoming week

Members don't see this ad :)
How'd everyones interview go? I also interviewed & am nervous about the acceptances coming out this upcoming week
I feel like my interview went well. I didn't feel uncomfortable and the structured questions weren't bad at all. I honestly wish the interview could've been a little longer to have more conversation. The hardest part is not knowing how well you did compared to everyone else.

I keep checking my email to see if they send anything! I'm super anxious to hear back

Reactions: 1 user
My friends in the program already said they heard the first weekday of december so today might be the day! Good luck to everyone!

I feel like my interview went well. I didn't feel uncomfortable and the structured questions weren't bad at all. I honestly wish the interview could've been a little longer to have more conversation. The hardest part is not knowing how well you did compared to everyone else.
Yeah I feel the same way, I think I did well, but obviously there can always be a better candidate. Good luck!

I've been accepted but I'm giving up my seat! So that should open it up for someone!

Does anyone know when they're going to send out our rankings for the waitlist?

Does anyone know when they're going to send out our rankings for the waitlist?
The email just said in the coming weeks :/ but I think they started winter break, so hopefully soon?

Just to give people hope, I was accepted but am planning to give up my seat. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I declined my spot at MMU, hopefully, that helps someone get in! They have a fantastic program in a great location!

I just got accepted off the waitlist!!
If you don’t mind me asking, have you been in the top tier the whole time or did you move up? I got moved up to the top tier once they sent out an update email and am curious.

If you don’t mind me asking, have you been in the top tier the whole time or did you move up? I got moved up to the top tier once they sent out an update email and am curious.
I’ve been in the top tier the entire time! I know I was in the second wave bc my friend got off the waitlist 2 weeks before me

Heard back today with an accaptance, but probably will decline the offer.

I got accepted on Friday! Will be attending, I am beyond excited!!