You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Marymount DPT 2020-2021 Cycle
Started by bfrost827
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
VAprept104
Full Member
I got an interview at 2:00 PM today from Marymount!
Yay congrats!!! When did you submit your application?I got an interview at 2:00 PM today from Marymount!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VAprept104
Full Member
Thank you!! I submitted my application early AugustYay congrats!!! When did you submit your application?
I have also received my email invitation to interview on Tuesday for 11/21!
I have not yet!Have any of you received your time for your interview yet?
Me neither but I’ll wait until WednesdayI have not yet!
How'd everyones interview go? I also interviewed & am nervous about the acceptances coming out this upcoming week
I feel like my interview went well. I didn't feel uncomfortable and the structured questions weren't bad at all. I honestly wish the interview could've been a little longer to have more conversation. The hardest part is not knowing how well you did compared to everyone else.How'd everyones interview go? I also interviewed & am nervous about the acceptances coming out this upcoming week
sunflowerbutterx
New Member
Has anyone received an admission decision yet? If so, do you mind sharing your stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I feel the same way, I think I did well, but obviously there can always be a better candidate. Good luck!I feel like my interview went well. I didn't feel uncomfortable and the structured questions weren't bad at all. I honestly wish the interview could've been a little longer to have more conversation. The hardest part is not knowing how well you did compared to everyone else.
Waitlisted 🤙🏻
Same. They said they keep a healthy number of applicants on the waitlist, but I wonder how many that would be...Waitlisted 🤙🏻
Waitlisted as wellWaitlisted 🤙🏻
The email just said in the coming weeks :/ but I think they started winter break, so hopefully soon?Does anyone know when they're going to send out our rankings for the waitlist?
Update: they just emailed us!The email just said in the coming weeks :/ but I think they started winter break, so hopefully soon?
Yeah those are the tiers. I’m also in the top tierIs there a top, middle, and bottom tier? I'm in the top tier
Also in the top tier! I assume the tiers are even? Like 30 kids per tierYeah those are the tiers. I’m also in the top tier
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know how far down they went in previous years?Also in the top tier! I assume the tiers are even? Like 30 kids per tier
No clue :/Do you know how far down they went in previous years?
sunflowerbutterx
New Member
If you have been admitted to Marymount, come join the newly formed Facebook group: Marymount University DPT Class of 2024
I did, last Tuesday!!! 🙂 I’m beyond stokedHas anyone been accepted off the waitlist?
Same!!I just got accepted off the waitlist!!
I declined my spot at MMU, hopefully, that helps someone get in! They have a fantastic program in a great location!
hbrm6354
New Member
If you don’t mind me asking, have you been in the top tier the whole time or did you move up? I got moved up to the top tier once they sent out an update email and am curious.I just got accepted off the waitlist!!
hbrm6354
New Member
I’m in the top tier. Hoping to hear something somewhat soon. Congrats!Same!!
I’ve been in the top tier the entire time! I know I was in the second wave bc my friend got off the waitlist 2 weeks before meIf you don’t mind me asking, have you been in the top tier the whole time or did you move up? I got moved up to the top tier once they sent out an update email and am curious.
Thankss! I’ll be rejecting my seat so maybe you’ll get it!!!I’m in the top tier. Hoping to hear something somewhat soon. Congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad