Massachusetts - Dealing with PCS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountainpharm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has had luck with dealing with PCS regarding their application for licensure. I have not had much luck and every time I call I am on hold for >1 hr. It has gotten to the point where I want to petition for the state to stop using them, they are completely unprofessional in the way they process/handle applications. Has anyone been able to get through to someone to expedite? I'm losing a ton of money by not being able to work....

Members don't see this ad.

They are such a pain to deal with! There was something they needed clarified on my application and they emailed me the request to update it - the only thing is that they misspelled my email and i never got it! Try emailing them at [email protected] or call them at 4:30 pm - you'll have 10-15 people ahead of you but they somehow always get to you before they close for the day. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
I've been calling almost every day. I faxed my application last Monday, and finally got a hold of someone useful on Friday who emaileed one of the supervisors for intake who said they "never received it". I re-faxed it multiple times and have yet to be able to contact anyone who is helpful. I just got off the phone with one of the reps who told me "fax isn't a reliable method to transmit things" . I don't know how Mass has a contract with these people. They also told me their faxes are received in a different building and they don't have a phone to the room or to the people who occasionally go pick up the faxed applications.... The level of disregard for peoples time and necessity to work is astounding. I've also emailed that email multiple times with absolutely no response.

Yup that definitely sounds like something they would say. I eventually had to have the board of pharmacy contact them on my behalf because they just wouldn't give me an ATT.
Why don't you just send in a paper application?