Master program in Pharmacology in USA

Started by lrania1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lrania1

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that this is not exactly about Pharmacy..However, I didn't know where else I could post this question...I am finifishing up my school and residency and I am very interested in getting a Masters in Pharmacology.. i have searched online but I couldn't find a great no of programs or universities about this..or a website with a list of school offering this. I googled etc and also looked at individual schools ' websites...

I was wondering if anyone has more info about this..or better if anyone is attending such a program and could provide me with more info.

Thanks in advance