Mastering biology (campbell)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuckMC11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone who used the mastering biology online resource from campbell found the multiple choice questions useful/helpful? what about the multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter in the textbook itself?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Same boat here, i read a post that says all the bio questions come from the Campbells text book specifically. My theory is that there isn't any better study guide if that's true. I will read a couple sections out of Cliffs, then while i eat lunch i will run through 3-4 practice tests (40Q's each) on the same subject. I do pretty good on them but every answer is explained well so it's good review. I took the first exam in the back of the Cliffs book and only missed a couple so it seems to be working.

Members don't see this ad :)
i used campbells book and dat destroyer and kaplan bio subject tests and ap cliffs bio this might seem liek a lot but the bio section is tough and random but destroyer def helped out with everything having a wide array of questions but you have to get ur hands on as much as possible so campblels will defly help u out too try to get ur hands on as much as u can!

Campbells test bank would be a good thing to use as well to go through the 50-something chapters effectively. Gets you thinking in that multiple choice format to begin with.

Campbells test bank would be a good thing to use as well to go through the 50-something chapters effectively. Gets you thinking in that multiple choice format to begin with.

I don't believe the test bank is available to everyone. Unless you know a source to find it.

I don't believe the test bank is available to everyone. Unless you know a source to find it.

No you can't buy it if you are not an instructer, but you can always find it via a quick and easy search on the internet for free. Ofcourse make sure you have permission :)

whats the difference between the test bank and the online questons from masteringbio?