Match List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zambo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the most recent Match outcome for FM by individual residency program?

Members don't see this ad.

zambo said:
Does anyone have a link to the most recent Match outcome for FM by individual residency program?

I'm pretty sure that information is only available to program directors, and is not available publicly. At least, I've never seen it anywhere.

zambo said:

If you mean who matched where, a lot of programs put that up on their website, though they likely aren't updated yet for this year's class, though a few I have seen are.

Members don't see this ad :)
sophiejane said:
If you mean who matched where, a lot of programs put that up on their website, though they likely aren't updated yet for this year's class, though a few I have seen are.

What I mean is a listing of FM programs and if they went matched or had unmatched positions. They used to have this kind of list on scutwork.com for residencies in all the different specialties soon after the Match, but not anymore. So I was wondering if it can be found somewhere else?

I found it on some IMG/FMG website. Don't recall which one. Do a search. That's all I got.