Match Stats Up to 2002?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GobindSingh

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I find them online? By this, I mean what percentage of US grads who applied were successfully matched into specific fields like g-surg, derm, int med etc.

I've found these stats up until 2000 but not 2001 and 2002.

Thank you for your help!
 
Thank you for your assistance but those stats don't give the percentage of applicants successfully matching into the speciality of their choice.

For example, in 2000, 50% of those who ranked plastic surgery matched.

These are the statistics I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help.