• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

MaTcH WeEK Big BaBy

ryanbeckworth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2001
    Since they know where we matched, I wish they'd just give us the damn information and get it over with. I've got a lot of things to do in the meantime, and it would make the week a lot easier to cut the suspense. I know they do this so the unmatched can come to the party with something, too.

About the Ads

doc_strange2001

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jun 12, 2003
    Chapel Hill, North Kaka-laki
      Originally posted by ryanbeckworth
      Since they know where we matched, I wish they'd just give us the damn information and get it over with. I've got a lot of things to do in the meantime, and it would make the week a lot easier to cut the suspense. I know they do this so the unmatched can come to the party with something, too.

Im with you bro, they should just tell us all on Monday then those who need to scramble could scramble. Do we really need the anti-climatic ceramony on Thursday?????

NaNaNaNa boo boo we know where your're going on Monday but were not tellin YOU. Whats the big secret???

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.