MaTcH WeEK Big BaBy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc_strange2001

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahh FINALLY match week is apon us. The culmination of a 6 month game of Tourture. The suspense is killin me! Tommorow is my day off and ill be hittin the relaod button on my email starting at 11:56 am. Post results here

PS.. Be careful partying this week. Best wishes.

Members don't see this ad.

Since they know where we matched, I wish they'd just give us the damn information and get it over with. I've got a lot of things to do in the meantime, and it would make the week a lot easier to cut the suspense. I know they do this so the unmatched can come to the party with something, too.

****! i just woke up from another dream in which I matched at my top choice! i can't wait for it to be reality!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ryanbeckworth
Since they know where we matched, I wish they'd just give us the damn information and get it over with. I've got a lot of things to do in the meantime, and it would make the week a lot easier to cut the suspense. I know they do this so the unmatched can come to the party with something, too.

Im with you bro, they should just tell us all on Monday then those who need to scramble could scramble. Do we really need the anti-climatic ceramony on Thursday?????

NaNaNaNa boo boo we know where your're going on Monday but were not tellin YOU. Whats the big secret???

Its also time for March Madness, Baby!