Match

Started by mukuda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mukuda

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately I wrote a letter to a program telling them they were my number 1 choice and decided on another program as my number 1 for family reasons. I felt guilty about it but I did end up ranking the program number 2 and I would still be happy to match there so I didn't inform them of the change. Could this be a match violation since I put it in writing? Thanks for the help.
 
Unfortunately I wrote a letter to a program telling them they were my number 1 choice and decided on another program as my number 1 for family reasons. I felt guilty about it but I did end up ranking the program number 2 and I would still be happy to match there so I didn't inform them of the change. Could this be a match violation since I put it in writing? Thanks for the help.

No.