Mateial for Dental Hygiene exam of florida state for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have passed myflorida Dental hygiene license exam with these instrument(all new ).. i have everything you need for clinical exam..you do not need to buy anything extra after that....pls pm me or write me here for details...thanks...
I also have a law exam material for the florida state.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Do you have dental hygiene decks also? My NBDHE ( written) , is on 15th July.

Thanks...........

hi ,
I m looking for all the material required for the clinical exam.All the instruments and other stuff.
plesae help I have no idea from where to arrange. My exam is due by this month end.
Thanks and regards.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
I am an inetrnational dentist from india and giving my dental hygeine boards in coming july 2008. Can, anyone tell me what are the job prospects of dental hygeinist in florida. And where we can find the H1B Sponsers. Do we qualify for some other states also once we get 2-3 years of clinical experience in florida as dental hygeinist? Please guide me. Thanks

hello,

i would like to know if anyone will be taking the November clincal test. is the application form already available ?

any tips on taking the exam on Dental Hyg Law? what are the commonly asked questions? any website where i can find sample questions?

how about for the clinical..is there a pool of patients ?

do u have the instruments and the study material too ?

if you have rules and laws and material for DH Exam of FL State, I need them .pls reply soon . let me know

Hi there,
Can u please guide me that how much are the instruments going to cost me ? Are they new?what study material you have? Iam on visitor visa ;how can I change my status?Please help !

Looking for material f/ DH_Florida (clinical)please send me info [email protected]
Thank you

Please send me info [email protected]
Hello guys,
I have passed myflorida Dental hygiene license exam with these instrument(all new ).. i have everything you need for clinical exam..you do not need to buy anything extra after that....pls pm me or write me here for details...thanks...

I passed the dental hygiene Board and I have decks.

Members don't see this ad :)

I do need help as to what books/reviewers i need to focus on to pass the test. please email me more info and if decks are for sale.
thank u

I need study materials for laws and rules exam for the state of Florida...
please msg me.
thanks!

i need instruments/equipment for the florida dental hygiene exam in florida ASAP. if you have it, please let me know the price and the condition of the equipment. please send me a message

Hello guys,

i am interested in your review materials both clinical,theoretical and law exam. do you still have it with you? please let me know.

do you still have the review materials for both clinical, theoretical and law exams as well as the instruments. please let me know.

other than the decks, do you still have the review materials in clinical, theoretical and the law exams. please let me know the price. i am very much interested.

Hello guys,

I need those material how much it cost thanks this is my email [email protected]

I am looking to buy release exams or other materials for National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE). Please email ([email protected]) or PM me if you have any. Thanks

Hi everyone, I've been a dental hygienist for 10 years in New York and i'm planning on moving to Florida in the near future. I hope to take the Florida clinical exam but I'm having a very difficult time finding a patient that meets the requirements for the exam. Since I live in New York, this is very difficult task. I need to know if anyone has any suggestions on how I can go about finding a patient for this clinical exam or who can help me with any information pertaining to this exam. If you have any information on how I may obtain a patient for the Florida dental hygiene exam, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is [email protected] Thank you so much!

Hi

I would like to know whether the handpiece for the ultrasonic unit is provided in Miami Dade college.