Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm new to SDN and I'm scheduled to take the PCAT in August. I feel pretty solid about most of the sections but I've been pretty worried about the math as it's not my best subject. I've used the Kaplan and McGraw hill books to study but I've heard from several sources that they are totally lacking, and I was wondering if there is a way that I could get/buy copies of the Dr Collins math section if anyone has them? Otherwise if anyone else has any tips or suggestions I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
. I keep hearing all this stuff about crazy numbers and it's really intimidating me. Actually it would even be helpful if someone could clarify what they mean be "crazy" like is it a lot of long numbers, cubed roots, i's...I know you can't tell me exact stuff but it would help to just get an estimate of what to expect so I can be prepared!! I'm begging you!!!!!!!!