Matriculation documents temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podiatrystudent1234

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the documents needed for matriculation at Temple? I'd like to get a headstart on everything. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the documents needed for matriculation at Temple? I'd like to get a headstart on everything. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple will not send you much until maybe around June.

One thing you might be able to get started on would be getting your physical and immunizations up to date. I'll attach an older version of these forms but the new ones that you get will probably be the same.

The only things you won't need right now would be flu shot and PPD test. They'll have nurses come to the school to do those and you should probably just get them done every year with your class.

Attachments

• HSC_Physical_Form.pdf
    93.4 KB · Views: 82
  • HSC_Immunization_Record (1) (1).pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 62
Temple will not send you much until maybe around June.

One thing you might be able to get started on would be getting your physical and immunizations up to date. I'll attach an older version of these forms but the new ones that you get will probably be the same.

The only things you won't need right now would be flu shot and PPD test. They'll have nurses come to the school to do those and you should probably just get them done every year with your class.
yep, most send after April - May

What else is usually required later? Just curious
Sorry for the late response.

The main things that you will have to do prior to matriculation are the immunizations and physical. Some of the other things you will get over the few months prior to starting classes will include (1) a student mentor application to set you up with an upperclassman to take you under their wing, (2) information about SARP, (3) information about local apartments, (4) instructions on how to submit a picture for your Temple ID card, (5) information about orientation week social events with your classmates and with upperclassmen, and more.

Depending on your unique situation you may also need to do things like update the school with new transcripts. I'm sure there are also additional requirements if you are not a US citizen so if that is the case you should keep in close contact with admissions and the orientation team once they reach out to you.

To the best of my knowledge we did not have to submit a background check or proof of insurance prior to matriculating. Temple will have an open enrollment period for getting insurance through the school, I think they might even do it twice per year now, and during that time you will need to provide proof of other insurance or sign up for insurance through the school but none of that is done prior to matriculation.