MAY 11th MCAT Insomnia....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATP Synthase

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The test is six days away and I have already been having insomnia...Is that odd? I tryed to take sleeping pills, but I still have not been able to sleep...Is there anyone out there going through the same thing???:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Tell me about it. I was having a panic attack in the middle of the night.
And yes, my MCAT is on may11

In the past 72 hours I have only gotten a total of 5 hours of sleep...any good remedies out there:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got sick this past friday... so I don't know if having insomnia is worse than getting sick.

And yes I will still take the MAY 11th test if I am still sick.

I just got sick this past friday... so I don't know if having insomnia is worse than getting sick.

And yes I will still take the MAY 11th test if I am still sick.

Sorry to here that...I hope you get better!

My MCAT is on the 16th but the insomnia has already begun. I'm going to start working out every day...It always helps me sleep better and don't forget NO CAFFEINE!!-always keeps me awake. Good luck everyone :)

i have no trouble falling asleep but then i wake up at like 5am and start thinking about studying. yesterday i stayed in bed until i fell back asleep. today i woke up at 6:15 and just decided to get up. maybe tomorrow i will sleep until 8...:sleep:

i dont usually go to bed until around 1 or 1:30. i know some people probably get up at 6 every day... not me!