May CPJE

Started by kiwon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kiwon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to create a thread for those taking the CPJE this May.
Please share your experience or when you get your results!


goodluck everyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a green letter!!!!! So relieved! It has been a rough journey. I thought I failed for sure, crying and stressing for the past 2 months. My heart stops for a minute when I saw the letter. Good luck every one!
 
Just got a green letter!!!!! So relieved! It has been a rough journey. I thought I failed for sure, crying and stressing for the past 2 months. My heart stops for a minute when I saw the letter. Good luck every one!

Congrats! Do u live near the board? I'm in the LA area and haven't received it yet. Also do remember how many u may have gotten wrong? I think I missed around 20 and I'm so nervous 🙁
 
Congrats! Do u live near the board? I'm in the LA area and haven't received it yet. Also do remember how many u may have gotten wrong? I think I missed around 20 and I'm so nervous 🙁
I live in Bay Area. You probably receive tomorrow. Yes I felt like I missed 20 + but ended with 80. Good luck to you
 
Did you pass? How did u feel after the exam?
Still anxiously waiting for my letter 🙁

Yep I did. Scored 82. My exam was community pharmacy focused so I felt ok after the exam (i spent a lot of time studying top 300 drugs). I probably was most nervous about the law questions. Felt pretty confident about the clinical ones.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Congrats to all those who passed! I received my green letter in the mail today (took my exam on May 23). My second attempt and I seriously thought I failed again afterwards and the past few weeks have been agonizing. Best of luck to those still waiting.
 
Received results yesterday! Letter in the window is green. Then score on the 2nd page. 3rd page is just instructions on how to apply to CURES.
 
Received results yesterday! Letter in the window is green. Then score on the 2nd page. 3rd page is just instructions on how to apply to CURES.

Congrats! Do you also have usps scanned mail through your email?
I looked at my scanned mail and the paper showing through the window part of the envelope is dark in color for the cpje letter compared to the white background in the window part of my other letters. Do you think that means it's green? just so nervous and the actual mailman won't come till later today ...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Do you also have usps scanned mail through your email?
I looked at my scanned mail and the paper showing through the window part of the envelope is dark in color for the cpje letter compared to the white background in the window part of my other letters. Do you think that means it's green? just so nervous and the actual mailman won't come till later today ...
 
Congratulations to everyone who passed. I got my green letter yesterday! This was my 3rd attempt. I live in the Bay Area. I thought I had failed again after taking the exam. Every exam I took was very different. The first time I took it the law questions were more straight forward, but when I took the 3rd exam the law questions were so confusing. It had me really thinking hard.
 
I passed!!! Such a stressful journey.i checked stuff when I got home and thought I missed close to 20 but I ended up with a 86! So thankful.

Do we just fill out the back of the green form, a check for 195, and our intern license and send back to Board? (we don't need a money order right?)
 
Last edited:
I passed!!! Such a stressful journey.i checked stuff when I got home and thought I missed close to 20 but I ended up with a 86! So thankful.

Do we just fill out the back of the green form, a check for 195, and our intern license and send back to Board? (we don't need a money order right?)
Yes. Check or money order is okay.
 
Congrats on passing guys. Send in your check and green letter ASAP to get your license posted. I'm not sure if they post those in "batches" but hopefully you guys send them soon. I sent mine in yesterday first thing in the morning via priority mail.
 
Hello!

I am also selling my CPJE study materials in case anyone is interested
  1. Weissman's A guide to California Community Law 8th edition
  2. Rx prep CPJE law book and access to the online video and test bank (i have access until 8/14/17)
That's really all I used to pass. A lot of the questions in the test bank were VERY similar as the ones in the on the exam.

PM me for prices!
 
Got my letter today after I cam home from work. I passed!!

The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.

first time got a 71
second time got a 85

good luck everyone
 
Congrats!! Really glad people are passing
I took mine at 6/1, also live in SoCal, but no letter yet 🙁
Have you received your letter yet Hoogle? I am trying to estimate BOP's timeline.
Also, did the PSI retest and reschedule thing accurate when you guys check online?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I am also selling my CPJE study materials in case anyone is interested
  1. Weissman's A guide to California Community Law 8th edition
  2. Rx prep CPJE law book and access to the online video and test bank (i have access until 8/14/17)
That's really all I used to pass. A lot of the questions in the test bank were VERY similar as the ones in the on the exam.

PM me for prices!

Congrats on passing!
I heard the CPJE was mostly clinical questions. Do those two study materials cover the clinical aspects?
 
Got my letter today after I cam home from work. I passed!!

The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.

first time got a 71
second time got a 85

good luck everyone
Congratulations.. so happy for that after the first attempt.. I failed with 72 score ..
based on your experience between the two attempts.. what should I study from?? Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my letter today after I cam home from work. I passed!!

The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.

first time got a 71
second time got a 85

good luck everyone

Congrats on passing. Was wondering if you focused on certain areas or than others? I'm trying to study for it a bit different than naplex but I think the fear of the exam is hurting me more than anything.
 
Congrats on passing. Was wondering if you focused on certain areas or than others? I'm trying to study for it a bit different than naplex but I think the fear of the exam is hurting me more than anything.

hey sorry for the late response :-( but yes I focused on LAW the most.. made sure i got all those correct... but everything else I listed in this tread is literally how i studied.