-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
May CPJE
Started by kiwon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for calling them! 🙂I just called the board of pharmacy and they said that a batch of CPJE results were released yesterday.
I just called the board of pharmacy and they said that a batch of CPJE results were released yesterday.
Did they say from what date?? I took my test last day of may so not sure if it'll make this batch [emoji37]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Just got a green letter!!!!! So relieved! It has been a rough journey. I thought I failed for sure, crying and stressing for the past 2 months. My heart stops for a minute when I saw the letter. Good luck every one!
Congrats! Do u live near the board? I'm in the LA area and haven't received it yet. Also do remember how many u may have gotten wrong? I think I missed around 20 and I'm so nervous 🙁
I live in Bay Area. You probably receive tomorrow. Yes I felt like I missed 20 + but ended with 80. Good luck to youCongrats! Do u live near the board? I'm in the LA area and haven't received it yet. Also do remember how many u may have gotten wrong? I think I missed around 20 and I'm so nervous 🙁
Did you pass? How did u feel after the exam?
Still anxiously waiting for my letter 🙁
Did you pass? How did u feel after the exam?
Still anxiously waiting for my letter 🙁
Yep I did. Scored 82. My exam was community pharmacy focused so I felt ok after the exam (i spent a lot of time studying top 300 drugs). I probably was most nervous about the law questions. Felt pretty confident about the clinical ones.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats to all those who passed! I received my green letter in the mail today (took my exam on May 23). My second attempt and I seriously thought I failed again afterwards and the past few weeks have been agonizing. Best of luck to those still waiting.
Received results yesterday! Letter in the window is green. Then score on the 2nd page. 3rd page is just instructions on how to apply to CURES.
Congrats! Do you also have usps scanned mail through your email?
I looked at my scanned mail and the paper showing through the window part of the envelope is dark in color for the cpje letter compared to the white background in the window part of my other letters. Do you think that means it's green? just so nervous and the actual mailman won't come till later today ...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Do you also have usps scanned mail through your email?
I looked at my scanned mail and the paper showing through the window part of the envelope is dark in color for the cpje letter compared to the white background in the window part of my other letters. Do you think that means it's green? just so nervous and the actual mailman won't come till later today ...
Congratulations to everyone who passed. I got my green letter yesterday! This was my 3rd attempt. I live in the Bay Area. I thought I had failed again after taking the exam. Every exam I took was very different. The first time I took it the law questions were more straight forward, but when I took the 3rd exam the law questions were so confusing. It had me really thinking hard.
I passed!!! Such a stressful journey.i checked stuff when I got home and thought I missed close to 20 but I ended up with a 86! So thankful.
Do we just fill out the back of the green form, a check for 195, and our intern license and send back to Board? (we don't need a money order right?)
Do we just fill out the back of the green form, a check for 195, and our intern license and send back to Board? (we don't need a money order right?)
Last edited:
Yes. Check or money order is okay.I passed!!! Such a stressful journey.i checked stuff when I got home and thought I missed close to 20 but I ended up with a 86! So thankful.
Do we just fill out the back of the green form, a check for 195, and our intern license and send back to Board? (we don't need a money order right?)
Yes. Check or money order is okay.
Thanks I hope they post our licenses soon
I received my results in the mail today. I passed! Hope you all get your results soon!
Congrats on passing guys. Send in your check and green letter ASAP to get your license posted. I'm not sure if they post those in "batches" but hopefully you guys send them soon. I sent mine in yesterday first thing in the morning via priority mail.
Hello!
I am also selling my CPJE study materials in case anyone is interested
PM me for prices!
I am also selling my CPJE study materials in case anyone is interested
- Weissman's A guide to California Community Law 8th edition
- Rx prep CPJE law book and access to the online video and test bank (i have access until 8/14/17)
PM me for prices!
Got my letter today after I cam home from work. I passed!!
The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.
first time got a 71
second time got a 85
good luck everyone
The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.
first time got a 71
second time got a 85
good luck everyone
Have you received your letter yet Hoogle? I am trying to estimate BOP's timeline.Congrats!! Really glad people are passing
I took mine at 6/1, also live in SoCal, but no letter yet 🙁
Also, did the PSI retest and reschedule thing accurate when you guys check online?
Nope not yet. I've been checking obsessively everyday. LOL. Hopefully by the end of the week.Anybody's license posted yet? hopefully by the end of this week sigh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet.Has anyone's check been cashed yet? (for the licensing fee)
Still waiting for it to post..
What is going on with the SBOP....check still not cashed nor license posted...anyone get theirs?Not yet.
Nope.What is going on with the SBOP....check still not cashed nor license posted...anyone get theirs?
How long does the board normally take? This is getting a bit frustrating [emoji31] especially when you're trying to apply for jobs
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My check hasn't been cashed. Wondering when it will be.
Mine neither... maybe I'll call the Board tomorrow
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My check was deposited it looks like yesterday, went through today... but no license posted yet [emoji20]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hello!
I am also selling my CPJE study materials in case anyone is interested
That's really all I used to pass. A lot of the questions in the test bank were VERY similar as the ones in the on the exam.
- Weissman's A guide to California Community Law 8th edition
- Rx prep CPJE law book and access to the online video and test bank (i have access until 8/14/17)
PM me for prices!
Congrats on passing!
I heard the CPJE was mostly clinical questions. Do those two study materials cover the clinical aspects?
They do not cover any clinical questions, however the questions in the test bank do cover clinical materials as well as the laws.Congrats on passing!
I heard the CPJE was mostly clinical questions. Do those two study materials cover the clinical aspects?
Congratulations.. so happy for that after the first attempt.. I failed with 72 score ..Got my letter today after I cam home from work. I passed!!
The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.
first time got a 71
second time got a 85
good luck everyone
based on your experience between the two attempts.. what should I study from?? Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my letter today after I cam home from work. I passed!!
The date on the letter is June 19th. I wish all of you the best and hope we all share the same fate. This was my second time taking it so for those who do not pass, I know how you feel... which is why i'm making myself available to help in anyway I can. I am in florida right now so it will be about a month before I make my way to California (LA/RIVERSIDE/CORONA). Once I am there I will be more than happy to meet up with anyone who needs help or has any questions. Please inbox me if you need any help or have any question.
first time got a 71
second time got a 85
good luck everyone
Congrats on passing. Was wondering if you focused on certain areas or than others? I'm trying to study for it a bit different than naplex but I think the fear of the exam is hurting me more than anything.
Congrats on passing. Was wondering if you focused on certain areas or than others? I'm trying to study for it a bit different than naplex but I think the fear of the exam is hurting me more than anything.
hey sorry for the late response :-( but yes I focused on LAW the most.. made sure i got all those correct... but everything else I listed in this tread is literally how i studied.
Hi friends,
Any tips for someone taking their CPJE soon? Thank you!
Any tips for someone taking their CPJE soon? Thank you!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 564