MAY **UCLA** INTERVIEWEES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissMedicine

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, for those of you who interviewed in May, have any of you heard back yet? If you have, please post the date of your interview and when you heard back and the result, if you dont mind.

I'd like to know how far along they are and if they are granting any waitlist positions so late in the game (I doubt they will and am suspecting it will be an all or nothing letter).

Do you all think we will be reviewed BEFORE the waitlisted applicants? I hope so :)

Members don't see this ad.

No we won't be reviewed BEFORE the waitlisted applicants...it's all together..i talked to Deanna yesterday...

I tried to post this but stupid SDN went down for an hour and I gave up :(

Check your PM's miss medicine

:)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Scooby Doo:
•No we won't be reviewed BEFORE the waitlisted applicants...it's all together..i talked to Deanna yesterday...

I tried to post this but stupid SDN went down for an hour and I gave up :(

Check your PM's miss medicine

:) •••••Hey scoob, I would be interested in what you heard from Deanna.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Yo Dogg,

I asked her if it would be possible to get a straight up acceptance being this late in the interview stage.

She said that ALL APPLICATIONS (new interviewees with no decisions AND applicants on the waitlist) are being reviewed RIGHT NOW! A few people have been taken off the waitlist already. It usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks for those people to hear after they have interviewed.

There's no such thing as a June 15th deadline.

that's about it :)

Scooby,

That's interesting. Did Deanna say why? True, you guys were interviewed way after us, but I can't imagine why your files should be treated like the second-rate waitlistees by being reviewed after ours. Hmm.. :confused:

Well,

It's probably just for perspective's sake...

WE are basically all treated as Waitlisted candidates so why not review them ALL together?

It makes sense to me...saves time for them too and allows them to compare us all at once.

Thanks for the info Scooby. Do you know anything about the class status? is it full? how many waitlistees did they recently accept?

I think I remember Dr. momo said he interviewed in early May and he said he just got the final decision made notation about a week ago. Have you hearb back dr. momo?

I hope there will be some room for us late interviewees. :)

FYI- For those of you who interviewed in May:

I just spoke to the adm office (and not the guy who always picks up the phone) and they said there are about 5 of us that they are waiting to decide on and we should know by next week

MissMed.-
I interviewed on May 1 and got my waitlist letter a couple weeks later. It sounds like you interviewed mid-month though. Good luck!