Mayo Adcom Meetings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FirstTimeCaller

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Mayo a couple weeks ago and was wondering if anyone here knew if/when the date of any Adcom meetings in Dec. are. I know they will send the "you've been ranked" e-mail after your packet goes before the adcom, but I didn't know if they are planning to meet this month or not with the holidays...
Any idea when the next round of acceptances will go out(the last I saw here was 11/17)? There are so few posted on the acceptance thread & on MDApplicants, any idea what the total given out yet is? It's my first choice by far and I'm crazy for any scrap of intell anyone might have...I know there are lots of Mayo applicants and students on SDN.
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

FirstTimeCaller said:
I interviewed at Mayo a couple weeks ago and was wondering if anyone here knew if/when the date of any Adcom meetings in Dec. are. I know they will send the "you've been ranked" e-mail after your packet goes before the adcom, but I didn't know if they are planning to meet this month or not with the holidays...
Any idea when the next round of acceptances will go out(the last I saw here was 11/17)? There are so few posted on the acceptance thread & on MDApplicants, any idea what the total given out yet is? It's my first choice by far and I'm crazy for any scrap of intell anyone might have...I know there are lots of Mayo applicants and students on SDN, so help a guy out!
Thanks!!
I can't give you any acceptance information, but I can tell you that I interviewed on 9/27 and was waitlisted by email on 11/4.

I think they said that they meet on the 17th of every month, so expect a phonecall/e-mail acceptance notification Dec. 17th or a rank/waitlist/rejection/etc. a few days later. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at the end of October and have not received an email from them yet. i thought i would have at least gotten a "you've been ranked email" by now.

btowngirl said:
I interviewed at the end of October and have not received an email from them yet. i thought i would have at least gotten a "you've been ranked email" by now.

Don't worry - i interviewed in early to mid-October, and just received the "you've been ranked" e-mail less than two weeks ago. Some applicants who interviewed later than me got the e-mail a month earlier than i did. So expect yours soon, too! Good luck! :luck: