mayo rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sequencer said:
hmmm- i think i would trust what i said about the cut off because I GO TO MAYO
also- for those who are confused there are mayos in fl, az and mn so that's why they get automatic phone interviews

Woahhhhhh so you actually know Lindsay and Ben, huh??? Freaky! Are they as nutty as they sound? :p

Members don't see this ad.

I had thought about applying to Mayo, but I heard that they were research crazy and that if you hadn't worked in the lab you didn't have a chance. Does anyone know if that's true?

Okay, first of all the above statement is a rumor NO you do not need research to get into Mayo, although some of us did have some research background. I have NEVER heard of the Mayo formula that someone posted so no clue where that "rumor" or not came from. I am a second year here at Mayo just in case you are wondering. Mayo accepts ALL kind of individuals with a variety of backgrounds we have a very diverse class and from all walks of life. If you really want to apply to Mayo just do it! do not believe what anyone says about cutoffs and whatnot and go for it for you never truly know...good luck all!