MBS at Rowan (Stratford, NJ)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cometstarg

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I just wanted to know if other people have applied to this program and if anyone has heard anything back yet. Also is there any way to check our the status of our application materials (transcripts, letters, etc.) online? I never got any sort of confirmation email after submitting my application so I'm a little worried that I may have missed supplemental information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending in the fall! Someone should make a group so that we can find out who our classmates will be.
 
I will be attending in the fall! Someone should make a group so that we can find out who our classmates will be.
+1. I was just on campus this past weekend because my roommate and I went apartment hunting. It's a beautiful place, I'm really excited now!
 
I will be attending in the fall! Someone should make a group so that we can find out who our classmates will be.
I was just accepted and will be attending in the fall as well. I have just registered for Rowan MBS core classes. Trying to decide what electives to take, any ideas?
 
Hey there! How did you register for classes already? I thought we couldn't register until after orientation on the 24th?
 
+1. I was just on campus this past weekend because my roommate and I went apartment hunting. It's a beautiful place, I'm really excited now!
Any apartments you recommend checking out? I'm gonna be going down sometime next week to check out apartments
 
Any apartments you recommend checking out? I'm gonna be going down sometime next week to check out apartments
The villages at voorhees is like a mile away from the school. It looked pretty nice and we were going to see that one before we decided on our first visit. Kingsrow is about 5 minutes away and they have some pretty sweet deals for Rowan students. Last I heard, lots of the kingsrow vacancies were filling up so definitely give them a call. There are tons of apartments on the suggested list that are really close to school so you shouldn't have any issues finding a place. Good luck!
 
Hey there! How did you register for classes already? I thought we couldn't register until after orientation on the 24th?
I registered through the rowan self service portal, https://adminweb.rowan.edu/PROD/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage
I clicked on the network activation page to get my rowan id and information, then went back to the access banner services to login and add my classes. There are plenty of spots available for the core classes.
 
I was just accepted and will be attending in the fall as well. I have just registered for Rowan MBS core classes. Trying to decide what electives to take, any ideas?
I just registered for the core classes as well. Are we allowed to take classes from the pathology and immunology program as electives for an MBS?
 
I just registered for the core classes as well. Are we allowed to take classes from the pathology and immunology program as electives for an MBS?
Are your classes still registered? I registered a few days ago and I just checked now and they were dropped! When I spoke to Amanda, she said registration officially opens on the 25th so maybe that's it..
 
Are your classes still registered? I registered a few days ago and I just checked now and they were dropped! When I spoke to Amanda, she said registration officially opens on the 25th so maybe that's it..
I just checked it and it seems that they were dropped. I guess registration does start on the 25th like you say. Do you know what the dress code is for student orientation day is?
 
I just checked it and it seems that they were dropped. I guess registration does start on the 25th like you say. Do you know what the dress code is for student orientation day is?
Amanda said there's no dress code but we'll be getting our picture taken for the student roster so I guess look nice and presentable LOL.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh also, immunization forms are due tomorrow cuz it's 2 weeks before orientation. 🙂


Isn't orientation monday, July 14th?...

Edit: OOPS I just checked, I am the one who read it incorrectly, you're right... I was freaking out because my second PPD test isnt complete yet.
 
Last edited:
Isn't orientation monday, July 14th?...

Edit: OOPS I just checked, I am the one who read it incorrectly, you're right... I was freaking out because my second PPD test isnt complete yet.
Neither is mine, I just got the first one read today. After I submitted my forms, someone from student health called and said its fine to send the second PPD later, as long as we submit the result to them as soon as we can.
 
Neither is mine, I just got the first one read today. After I submitted my forms, someone from student health called and said its fine to send the second PPD later, as long as we submit the result to them as soon as we can.
is it alright to use old ppd test result? I had a ppd test done about 1-2 months ago.
 
The form says a PPD must be done within 3 months of matriculation in august..but the second PPD test needs to be performed within 2-4 weeks of the first one. it was a little confusing to me because i got the impression that you only needed a second PPD if there was no documentation of a negative PPD over the last year. so i called student health and asked before i faxed them over.
 
I spoke to Family Medicine about the health forms and they said its ok if their not in 2 weeks before orientation. It's just that you can't register for classes until you have them submitted.
 
Nope, when I registered there were still spots open. I did speak to the professor beforehand just to make sure it was okay to enroll.
 
I got into Rowan MBS and Midwestern Chicago MBS. I'm stuck between the two and which program would be better for me. Anybody have any suggestions?