MCAT/Application problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echostation

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, congrats to those who did wonderful on the MCAT... I sadly didn't do so well.

I ran an Audit Check on the AMCAS application and it gave some wierd Error 92 or something about the GPA section being incomplete in that specifically MCAT information seemed to be incomplete.

Now I didn't understand at all what was going on here, I went to the GPA section and the only place they show anything about the MCAT is the number of times you've taken the exam but nothing else... does anyone know why this sort of error is popping up?

I also think I need to send all my MCAT scores to AMCAS, could that be partially the trouble? See I'm not certain, it's wierd, every time I do "Print application" it shows both my mcat scores just fine but then when i run an audit it gives that wierd error of the following:

Form Error/Warning Section Description
92 WARNING GPA MCAT / Other Test information blank

Can anyone help me out here as to why it's giving me this crap? thanks, i'mm certain i've filled out everything...stupid online stuff +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about it echo my audit said the same thing and I was able to submit my application just fine.