1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT April

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by gator2005, Dec 4, 2005.

1. gator2005

gator2005 Junior Member

Pre-Medical
    when can you sign up for the computer based exam for april? and the pencil on also? registration starts which date? thank you...please respond!
    A.T

2. Saluki

Saluki 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Go to www.aamc.org
    Click on MCAT
    It will show registration dates

3. Fermata

Fermata Hold me.
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I don't think the April computer-based will be standard until 2007 although there are some select sites that currently do it.

4. gator2005

gator2005 Junior Member

Pre-Medical

5. DrBuro

DrBuro Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

You're right on this.. I don't know how I would feel about taking this test using a computer, considering we've all been taking paper tests since we were born. Plus the fact that computer screens hurt your eyes like crazy after a while and have the chance of crashing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...