For Sale MCAT BOOKS FOR SALE: Kaplan, TPR...selling fast!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Irene_Eva

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN! I am done with the MCAT and ready to pass on my materials. Some of these books I used more than others, but nearly all of them are in excellent condition (see details below). I would much prefer to sell these books in bundles. If you reeeeally want to pick and choose let me know and I will try to work something out. If you live in the greater Washington DC/Baltimore area, I can meet you somewhere to hand off the books, otherwise these prices do NOT include shipping. I can use paypal or venmo for payment, and items will be shipped after payment is received. I am happy to videochat/facetime with you to show you the books in real time in case you're worried about being scammed.
If the books are advertised in this post, they are available. Please note that the photos link may contain books that have been sold already - only those advertised in this post are available. Please let me know if you have any questions!

I am selling the following remaining sets:

Kaplan MCAT Complete 7 Book Subject Review - Fourth Edition (2017-2018) - $70
  • Excellent condition, lightly used, no writing inside the books
  • Includes 7 books: Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics and Math, Behavioral Sciences, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (CARS)

Kaplan MCAT Extra Practice Workbook Set - $30

• Excellent condition, lightly used, no writing inside the books
  • Includes 4 books and one set of flashcards:
    • MCAT 528 Advanced Prep for Advanced Students - Second Edition (I highly recommend this one!)
    • MCAT Lesson Book + MCAT High yield science: Solutions and Extra Practice - Fourth Edition (these two come as a pair)
    • MCAT Quicksheets
    • MCAT Flashcards - Third Edition

The Princeton Review MCAT Books - $100
  • 3 used books, message me for individual prices. Preference to someone who will buy all three
  • MCAT Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook - good condition, some evidence of erased writing in the first few pages, but untouched for most of the book
  • MCAT Biology and Biochemistry Review (2015) excellent condition
  • MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review (2nd Edition) - good condition, some writing in workbook sections

Members don't see this ad.