Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

MCAT confusion!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]' started by Gladiolus23, 05.16.14.

1. SDN is made possible through sponsorships and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Gladiolus23

Gladiolus23 2+ Year Member

So I'm registered for the August 27th MCAT and since summer has finally begun, I have approximately three months to study for this thing. But I don't know where to start! I have the TPRH, EK and BR sets and am taking a Princeton Review course starting in June.

I have also looked at SN2'ed's study plan. I know he says to read BR, but since I am taking a Princeton prep course, I thought I would stick to the TPRH books for content review and do practice questions from all my other books (I'm not planning to read BR and EK word for word...I don't think I'll have that much time :() Would this be okay?

What else should I do right now before I start reading and doing VR passages?! I want to begin studying this weekend, but as of now, I don't have a legit study schedule. Any suggestions?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. listener23

listener23 Banned Banned 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Euxox likes this.
  4. hoihaie

hoihaie Banned Banned

Medical Student
    for verbal read all the test prep book and find a strategy that you feel most comfortable with

About the ads