MCAT Cracking Practice Test 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CaribbeanBlue

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have taken this test found online from TPR, what did you think of it?

I got a 4 on it, which is the lowest score I have ever received on VR. I felt like I was choosing between 2 answers most of the time and it turns out they were all incorrect lol.
 
Not familiar with this specific test. How did you do on the AAMC free test #3, found online? That's a better judge.

BTW, how is this graded? I sure hope it's 4 out of 5 or 6 or something. Not 4:15.
 
Not familiar with this specific test. How did you do on the AAMC free test #3, found online? That's a better judge.

BTW, how is this graded? I sure hope it's 4 out of 5 or 6 or something. Not 4:15.

I got a 9 on AAMC 3. But it was 26/40 correct. Generous scaling there.

On this test, which is found under "Practice Tests" on Student Tools Online Content of Princeton Review, I got 15/40 correct, which came out to a 4 haha.
 
I took it early this week and got a 27 (9 - PS, 5 - VR, 13 - BS).
I was thinking that either the test was really hard or I was just really distracted by the glare since I was sitting in front of a window at the library. I'm just praying that the real deal will be much much easier than cracking 3 because that test killed me....
 
cracking 3 is the hardest test. took it 19 days before my actual test and got a 20 (7/4/9). re took the verbal section the next day completely untimed and got a 6. got a 30 on the real deal with an 11 in verbal. so yea this test is hard.

TPR says its harder than usual