MCAT deadline for Premedical students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PREDOCSIMP

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have started reviewing and continue specifically reviewing for the 2015 MCAT. I have engaged in texts, specifically designed to help prepare one for the MCAT. I am troubled because I seem to be clueless on the sciences. I score 10/100 questions on average. What classes in your premedical life helped you become more confident in these sections?
IN addition, when in your premedical life did you start feeling confident?




( This question probably belongs in the MCAT section,however, it is also about premedical classes).
 
You don't prepare for the MCAT through undergrad classes, you need to study for it with a full set of prep materials. You can peruse the MCAT subforum for recommendations on prep materials, I can tell you off the top of my head that people tend to praise ExamKrackers and Berkeley Review a lot