MCAT: Having a rough time deciding when to take

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'll keep it quick. I have class until May 1st; I'm also shadowing, volunteering 10 hrs a week, researching around 15 hours a week etc. I WANT to take the May 28th MCAT so I don't apply late..but my worst night mare is taking it early and failing..

My average over 3 practice tests is a 34 but they're only practice so who knows if they mean anything.

If I studied about 12 hours a week now until May 1, then did 8 hours a day from May 1 til the 28th do you think thats enough time? Or should I post pone until June 18th?

Members don't see this ad.

With a 34 practice test average, I would say take it May 28 (or even earlier in the Spring semester. If you finish your review and are scoring as desired on practices, you can move your date up).

With a 34 practice test average, I would say take it May 28 (or even earlier in the Spring semester. If you finish your review and are scoring as desired on practices, you can move your date up).

Well yeah but I want a 35 or so on the real deal. I'm just gonna study as hard as I can for May 28th, and if I am not ready I will just take it later. Not the end of the world if I have to wait a year :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah I'm taking it on the 28th, as well.

141 days, 19 hours, and and 41 minutes.

but who's counting?