MCAT ID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mocizzle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i'm taking my mcat sept 4. I just realized my Liscense expired (July 31) and ordered a new one (on Aug 15.)
The website says it make take up to twenty business days to receive it in the mail.

I saw this on the aamc website
"If your state is open and your ID expired after March 1, 2020, please make every attempt to renew or apply for renewal as soon as possible. Many state offices are processing online renewals for driver licenses and identification cards. Please retain any receipts and online renewal/temporary paperwork you may be provided and bring them with you on your test day with your expired ID."

Is it correct to assume, if i do not have my new license mailed to me in time that i can produce said documents along with my old license and I should be okay to go

Has anyone went through something similar

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what state you are in to see if you could have paid for expedited processing (if allowed). Do you have any other government-issued ID like a passport?

All throughout the last few years, there have been many advisories on getting licenses renewed early, especially with the new ID regulations (taking effect July 2018). These new licenses help with TSA photo ID compliance.