MCAT iPad Apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jellybean13

wiked
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the iPad apps for MCAT studying? (Most specifically referring to the ones that are $9.99 right now, MCAT Chemsitry, Physics etc.)

They have good reviews, but I don't want to pay for them and find out they are a waste :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Theyre not that great. My friend got a bunch of them on his jailbroken ipod touch and they were all pretty much a waste. Most of em were just flash cards you flip through. The apps are good if all you have with you is an ipad/ipod touch/iphone but better just take your notes/real flash cards/books with you wherever you're going.

Alot of the good reviews are fake. Most of the MCAT app-making companies put out deals that if you buy the app and give a 5-star review, they'll refund the money. They continue this offer until they have enough good reviews to get to the top of the "Top Rated" list and enough to generate enough sales to make money.

I want to start developing apps for the iPad. What kind of Mac would I need to buy to accomplish this?