MCAT JAN 2021

Started by Hope143
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hope143

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
Does anyone know when exactly we can register for the Jan 2021 MCAT! I know it is in October but do not know when exactly! thanks!
 
I'm not as adept on Twitter as I am on some other social media platforms, but when I was a fourth-year medical student waiting for residency interview applications a lot of us configured our emails to send us text messages if the subject of the email hit certain keywords like 'interview' or 'invite' so we could scoop up good timeslots within minutes.

I can't say for sure whether an analog like that exists for solving this problem, but it's worth throwing out into the universe.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
 
I'm not as adept on Twitter as I am on some other social media platforms, but when I was a fourth-year medical student waiting for residency interview applications a lot of us configured our emails to send us text messages if the subject of the email hit certain keywords like 'interview' or 'invite' so we could scoop up good timeslots within minutes.

I can't say for sure whether an analog like that exists for solving this problem, but it's worth throwing out into the universe.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Thank you so much!