MCAT January 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UDgirl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on taking the MCAT in January of 2017.. however I just realized that the schedule out is for 2016. Is it safe to assume that there is going to be an MCAT in January? I am pretty much planning my life around that date. Has their always been one in January in the past?

Members don't see this ad.

I imagine the schedule should be similar to last year. I planned my life around the January 2016 MCAT before the schedule came out in October-ish and it worked out fine. It did get rescheduled to February at the last minute due to weather though, so I can also say that a change of a couple of weeks from what you originally plan on isn't as huge a deal as it may seem.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello there,

How are you? I saw your post and was searching for a study partner. I am in the processing of studying and may take it in January 2017 too. If you want we can study together. Let me know and we can go from there. Thank you for posting and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Really curious if the 2017 exam will be even more favorable to those who can think critically

Last edited:
Is there a thread where Jan 2017 test takers reported their scores or experiences with the test?

No one knows where all the Jan 2017 testers went? Is there a common thread where I can find all SDN--submitted scores? Will these be reliable?