1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

MCAT Materials for Sale

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by amelie, Oct 20, 2002.

1. amelie

amelie Member
    10+ Year Member

All materials in Excellent Condition and Like New. PM me if you're interested in anything listed below. Thanks!

AAMC Practice Tests (I-VI) and corresponding released solutions. Practice Items with solutions. $119.00 for all or $17.00 each

Flower & Silvers MCAT. Princeton Review. 4th Edition. $30.00

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Complete Preparation for the MCAT. 2001. $15.00

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis. $135.00

Exambusters Chemistry, Physics, and Biology Study Cards $20.00 for the set of three or 6.33 each

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review. 2000 edition. $25.00

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bondgirl

bondgirl Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the Examkrackers series, but read a lot of good things about them on SDN. Do the ones you're selling:

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Chemistry. $20.00;
    Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Physics. $20.00;
    Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry. $20.00

have explained answers with the questions? Also, are they MCAT style passage and questions or more simple review.
    I took all the pre-req classes years ago, so I need material that is both an intensive (but understandable review) as well as problem sloving questions. Any suggestions?

Also I'm interested in the Columbia Review MCAT Practice Tests. (3 full-length MCAT exams with answers & detailed solutions). $10.00 Can you tell me how these exams compared to the real thing; was it a good prep for you?

Thanks,
    bondgirl

4. bondgirl

bondgirl Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the Examkrackers series, but read a lot of good things about them on SDN. Do the ones you're selling:

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Chemistry. $20.00;
    Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Physics. $20.00;
    Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry. $20.00

have explained answers with the questions? Also, are they MCAT style passage and questions or more simple review.
    I took all the pre-req classes years ago, so I need material that is both an intensive (but understandable review) as well as problem sloving questions. Any suggestions?

Also I'm interested in the Columbia Review MCAT Practice Tests. (3 full-length MCAT exams with answers & detailed solutions). $10.00 Can you tell me how these exams compared to the real thing; was it a good prep for you?

Thanks,
    bondgirl

5. amelie

amelie Member
    10+ Year Member

All materials in Excellent Condition and Like New. PM me if you're interested in anything listed below. Thanks!

AAMC Practice Tests (I-VI) and corresponding released solutions. Practice Items with solutions. $119 for all OR $17.00 each (includes any applicable solutions)

Flower & Silvers MCAT. Princeton Review. 4th Edition. $30.00

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Complete Preparation for the MCAT. 2001. $15.00

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis. $135.00

Exambusters Chemistry, Physics, and Biology Study Cards $20.00

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review. 2000 edition. $25.00

6. amelie

amelie Member
    10+ Year Member

7. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    the EK 1001 series of books do not have mcat style passages, just 1001 discrete questions.

8. dph201

dph201 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I pm'd you

9. DAL

DAL no thank you
    7+ Year Member

Amelie-

I pm'd you also:)

10. amelie

amelie Member
    10+ Year Member