MCAT Materials for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amelie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
All materials in Excellent Condition and Like New. PM me if you're interested in anything listed below. Thanks!

AAMC Practice Tests (I-VI) and corresponding released solutions. Practice Items with solutions. $119.00 for all or $17.00 each

Flower & Silvers MCAT. Princeton Review. 4th Edition. $30.00

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Complete Preparation for the MCAT. 2001. $15.00

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis. $135.00

Exambusters Chemistry, Physics, and Biology Study Cards $20.00 for the set of three or 6.33 each

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review. 2000 edition. $25.00

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the Examkrackers series, but read a lot of good things about them on SDN. Do the ones you're selling:

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Chemistry. $20.00;
Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Physics. $20.00;
Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry. $20.00

have explained answers with the questions? Also, are they MCAT style passage and questions or more simple review.
I took all the pre-req classes years ago, so I need material that is both an intensive (but understandable review) as well as problem sloving questions. Any suggestions?

Also I'm interested in the Columbia Review MCAT Practice Tests. (3 full-length MCAT exams with answers & detailed solutions). $10.00 Can you tell me how these exams compared to the real thing; was it a good prep for you?

Thanks,
bondgirl

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the Examkrackers series, but read a lot of good things about them on SDN. Do the ones you're selling:

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Chemistry. $20.00;
Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Physics. $20.00;
Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry. $20.00

have explained answers with the questions? Also, are they MCAT style passage and questions or more simple review.
I took all the pre-req classes years ago, so I need material that is both an intensive (but understandable review) as well as problem sloving questions. Any suggestions?

Also I'm interested in the Columbia Review MCAT Practice Tests. (3 full-length MCAT exams with answers & detailed solutions). $10.00 Can you tell me how these exams compared to the real thing; was it a good prep for you?

Thanks,
bondgirl

All materials in Excellent Condition and Like New. PM me if you're interested in anything listed below. Thanks!

AAMC Practice Tests (I-VI) and corresponding released solutions. Practice Items with solutions. $119 for all OR $17.00 each (includes any applicable solutions)

Flower & Silvers MCAT. Princeton Review. 4th Edition. $30.00

Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Complete Preparation for the MCAT. 2001. $15.00

Examkrackers Audio Osmosis. $135.00

Exambusters Chemistry, Physics, and Biology Study Cards $20.00

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review. 2000 edition. $25.00

Members don't see this ad :)
the EK 1001 series of books do not have mcat style passages, just 1001 discrete questions.