MCAT Mobile Applications

Started by JRWPREMED
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JRWPREMED

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
* Sorry if this has been asked before. I don't mean to beat a dead horse here. I didn't see any related threads come up when I named my thread *

Do any of you find that the MCAT study applications on the app store are helpful during MCAT prep? I have a few months before I have to begin prepping, but I'm starting to gather materials here and there so I don't spend so much money at once. I've been looking on the app store for a way to study when I'm not home, but there are so many choices that I have no idea which ones would be beneficial or a waste of time.

So.... any recommendations? I've went ahead and picked up the two MCAT Question a Day apps. They were free. 🙂

Thanks everyone
 
It could help depending on the user; you may see a question that you COMPLETELY do not understand or a topic that you are unfamiliar with and it may or may not prompt you to study it more when you have free time.