MCAT on CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Low Flow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
First year student looking to reach out to a few professors about research/various extra opportunities. Would you include MCAT score on your CV? Or just leave it at undergrad GPA and exclude MCAT score? I've heard you include Step scores if you have them (right?), but in the mean time, I'm on the fence about putting the MCAT on there.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

No.

Reactions: 4 users
First year student looking to reach out to a few professors about research/various extra opportunities. Would you include MCAT score on your CV? Or just leave it at undergrad GPA and exclude MCAT score? I've heard you include Step scores if you have them (right?), but in the mean time, I'm on the fence about putting the MCAT on there.

Thanks in advance

I wouldn't even include undergrad GPA once you're in med school. Unless you got perfect scores or something, no one will really care (and most probably won't care about that).

Members don't see this ad :)
No on the mcat. Your undergrad should say graduated summa cum laude or magna cum laude, or whatever you were so you don't really need to put outright GPA, but like above said it's kind of expected that you rocked undergrad so it won't be some huge selling point anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
No on the mcat. Your undergrad should say graduated summa cum laude or magna cum laude, or whatever you were so you don't really need to put outright GPA, but like above said it's kind of expected that you rocked undergrad so it won't be some huge selling point anyway.
I initially never had it on a resume, but I saw a template on the University of Washington's website (albeit, it was student submitted) that had a slot for MCAT score, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.