Mcat one week away need some tips!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

letmebeanMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My mcat is a week away and I still have a lot of work to do before then. Highest I've scored is 9 8 9. I really need advice on how to approach verbal passages. Also what do you do the night before exam? Do you review all your physics and gen Chen concepts?

Also I have don't basically NO review for Orgo and bio lol
 
My mcat is a week away and I still have a lot of work to do before then. Highest I've scored is 9 8 9. I really need advice on how to approach verbal passages. Also what do you do the night before exam? Do you review all your physics and gen Chen concepts?

Also I have don't basically NO review for Orgo and bio lol

If you are seriously taking the MCAT without reviewing orgo and bio (and considering it seems like you don't have a strong background in either given your highest BS score), I would strongly advise you delay your exam (or take and void..).

Why are you only reviewing physics and gen chem? And its a little late to learn verbal strategies and start reviewing bio/orgo..

You have a lot of work to do and not enough time.

Delay your exam and review properly and you can be looking at a 30+...
 
same boat here, just focus on your weak points... look at weak points in bio too don't neglect it! Watch some videos on basic physiology, and also look over your weak chem and physics


Also in the 0 o chem prep boat here but all my FL's have been fine 😛