MCAT Practice Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jfleong

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the MCAT/pre-med stuff (switched majors recently). I heard that there are official practice MCATs/solutions from previous examinations. Anyone know where I can get those? I need to start studying for the next test :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

jfleong said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the MCAT/pre-med stuff (switched majors recently). I heard that there are official practice MCATs/solutions from previous examinations. Anyone know where I can get those? I need to start studying for the next test :)

Thanks!

If you just switched majors, have you even taken the prereqs?????/

Members don't see this ad :)
yup. i took both engineering and premed classes, just haven't looked into applying to medical school.

And I'm looking at the e-mcat site right now..so freakin expensive! Do you guys recommend getting these?

jfleong said:
yup. i took both engineering and premed classes, just haven't looked into applying to medical school.

And I'm looking at the e-mcat site right now..so freakin expensive! Do you guys recommend getting these?

Check your PM box.

I'm taking the august MCAT and have some materials around but if someone has something else and is willing to share i would appreciated a lot :D , should i get all the official tests?

ylitia said:
I'm taking the august MCAT and have some materials around but if someone has something else and is willing to share i would appreciated a lot :D , should i get all the official tests?

yes you should definitly get those aamc tests. i purchased 3-8 and a crap load of 2003 kaplan tests(15 full length) and a bunch of subject tests(like 50). Its always good to have lots of practice