1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Mcat problem on test day, need advice

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by John007h, Aug 7, 2011.

1. John007h

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    On the 08/05 exam, after I had finished the PS section (with around 5 or so minutes left to review) my computer froze when I flipped back to a passage but the timer still ran down.

Now I'm not going to put up a fuss with AAMC about it being unfair (and it was but nothing I can do about that), I'm just concerned if the responses for the PS section were submitted properly (my computer worked normally after the PS section, and I did submit a response to each question).

Has anyone ever encountered a similar problem on test day?

I intend to call AAMC tomorrow to verify they received my responses (I don't even think they'll be able to tell me though >.<)

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.