MCAT Registration QUESTION/CONFUSION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treeclimbingmonkey

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why there were 6000 people ahead of me for the MCAT? I was on the website 30 minutes in advance and literally watched the time count down.

Members don't see this ad.

Niche question but does anyone know how quickly the international MCAT seats fill up? Do I have to be worried if there are 18000 ahead of me rn lol. There's only one testing location in London but I assume the demand wouldn't be that high?

Members don't see this ad :)
Niche question but does anyone know how quickly the international MCAT seats fill up? Do I have to be worried if there are 18000 ahead of me rn lol. There's only one testing location in London but I assume the demand wouldn't be that high?
I am not an international student but if there was only one testing location I would assume that a lot of people would try to register at the same place at once. Where I am from, there are a few testing locations around, so I am really hoping that they don't fill up due to the smaller testing capacity (from COVID) and the number of people ahead of me.

More people register on Day 1 of registration than any other day. I just did some other homework with that page up in another window. It should continually update. :)

Were you able to register okay, @shmayshah18:) ?

More people register on Day 1 of registration than any other day. I just did some other homework with that page up in another window. It should continually update. :)

Were you able to register okay, @shmayshah18:) ?
Yes thank you for checking in! I was able to get the time, location, and date that I wanted. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users