MCAT resources preference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kit_kat10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm about 3 weeks into my studying with EK and TBR and hoping to finish content review before end of July (I test 8/31). How should I use the last month plus to make the most of my resources? I was planning on doing the Qbank, SB, UWorld, 3 AAMC exams and a 3rd party FL's. I'm just not sure how to efficiently use all the resources.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been wondering about this myself lately. I am about halfway done with my 'reviewing' portion, although my reviewing has been doing about twenty passages a day and very little traditional style reviewing. Once I finish the last of my TBR C/P and B/B passages and TPR P/S and CARS, I plan to start into the AAMC Qpacks and SBs. I plan to take all three scored AAMC exams during the last two weeks and another five from other sources (before the AAMC exams.) This is where my plan hits a hitch though. I don't know which nonAAMC exams to take and the more I read suggestions, the more unsure I get. I have it down to two EK, two Altius, 1 TBR. But that could change. I think I might mix and match exams. Any leftover exams I get from buying packages, I'll use like a section bank. I think this plan will give me more than enough to do over the next eleven weeks and four days (not that I'm counting).