MCAT score is out!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Human_Genome

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just checked and got my score....didn't do as well as i expected...oh well

Members don't see this ad.

well, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't do as well as you expected. Still, it's nice to know that the wait is over, eh?

I didn't do as well as I thought I would either. It looks like I'll be taking that damn thing again come August.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you guys know what your password was? Did you receive it in the letter a few weeks ago?

Yeah. It came in the mail along with the announcement that the MCAT scores would be available online.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by looney:
•How did you guys know what your password was? Did you receive it in the letter a few weeks ago?•••••Yeah looney, for me, it's on a white slip of paper that was enclosed with the blue letter explaining this whole "scores online" thing. It has your address and your password on it.

yup i got my password in a letter...the thing is, if you do not have password or lose your password, you'll probably have to wait till the mail comes in because it says specifically in the letter that the MCAT center will not give out passowrd through phone or any other means "to safeguard the confidentiality of scores"