Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT score is out!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Human_Genome, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Human_Genome

Human_Genome Member
    7+ Year Member

just checked and got my score....didn't do as well as i expected...oh well

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nogpa

Nogpa Member
    7+ Year Member

well, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't do as well as you expected. Still, it's nice to know that the wait is over, eh?

4. justin342

justin342 Member
    10+ Year Member

I didn't do as well as I thought I would either. It looks like I'll be taking that damn thing again come August.

5. looney

looney Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

How did you guys know what your password was? Did you receive it in the letter a few weeks ago?

6. justin342

justin342 Member
    10+ Year Member

Yeah. It came in the mail along with the announcement that the MCAT scores would be available online.

7. PersephoneInSneakers

7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by looney:
    <strong>How did you guys know what your password was? Did you receive it in the letter a few weeks ago?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah looney, for me, it's on a white slip of paper that was enclosed with the blue letter explaining this whole "scores online" thing. It has your address and your password on it.

8. Human_Genome

Human_Genome Member
    7+ Year Member

yup i got my password in a letter...the thing is, if you do not have password or lose your password, you'll probably have to wait till the mail comes in because it says specifically in the letter that the MCAT center will not give out passowrd through phone or any other means "to safeguard the confidentiality of scores"