MCAT score on AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyEyesMesmerize

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I checked my score 2 weeks ago when they were available online and just got my paper score today in the mail. When I check online and print out my application it doesnt show my august score though? Should it be up there by now? Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Can you see them on the computer screen? When I hit the print application icon and the print version pops up on the screen they are on there. Don't know if they print or not. I would try to print it and tell you but my printer has died a sad death :( . They should at least be on the screen though.

Yea thats what i meant. I cant see them on the screen. And right there it says....Date scheduled to retake MCAT 8/02. But only my april score shows.

Mine appeared on the screen last Monday (three days after I gave them there $15). Is it possible you accidently didn't release them? You might want to check with AMCAS, there were a lot of posts last week from people saying they had showed up on their application. I think it should be there by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well see i know i released them to AMCAS and to 2 other institutions because it says so on my paper MCAT score report. Now I'm worried. What should i do?

Call AMCAS and check with them. They are very nice. I called last week when I realized my transmit date had not changed since my scores were added (it changed this week). She said that the scores are actually sent to the med schools seperately so they would already have them even though they had not yet downloaded the application changes. The medschools download the apps each week. Do you know if your schools have your scores? If they are not on your AMCAS I would just worry that they could have made an error and not released them. Better to check and be safe! Good luck!