1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT Score Release

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by blahblahblah888, Aug 2, 2006.

1. blahblahblah888

blahblahblah888 New Member

Hey all, I am taking the august MCAT and I've been looking for information about how the scores are sent to the schools I've applied too, but I didnt get any clear info from the mcat site.

Do we request the scores to be sent via the Thx site or is it an automatic process that they are sent to where we've applied? If we do have to request, can you do it before the scores are released?

Thanks for your help! Obviously I want the scores out ASAP so I want to make sure I've got this all under control

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr Durden

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Automatic process which is uploaded through AMCAS provided that you don't have any old scores from before 2002.